“Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.”
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
- Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home.
- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.
- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
- Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.
- Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.
- Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God – the rest will be given.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.