“Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
- Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
- Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home.
- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.
- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
- Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- At Quotes (2870)
- Begins Quotes (48)
- By Quotes (2253)
- Care Quotes (342)
- Closest Quotes (17)
- Love begins Quotes (2)
- Love Quotes (1684)
- Mother Quotes (350)
- Mother Teresa Quotations (41)
- Mother Teresa Quotes (41)
- Of Quotes (15086)
- Ones Quotes (314)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mother Teresa (41)
- Quotes by Mother Teresa (41)
- Taking Quotes (183)
- Teresa Quotes (43)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Love begins by Quotes
- Love begins by taking care of Quotes
- Love begins by taking care of the closest ones Quotes
- Love begins by taking care of the closest Quotes
- Love begins by taking care of the Quotes
- Love begins by taking care Quotes
- Love begins by taking Quotes