“Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.”
- One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
- Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
- Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home.
- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.
- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.