“Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.”
- It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important.
- Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress.
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
- Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
- Means we use must be as pure as the ends we seek.
- Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.