“Maintaining a consistent platform also helps improve product support – a significant problem in the software industry.”
- Like any well designed software product, Windows is designed, developed and tested as an integrated whole.
- Like my friend Warren Buffett, I feel particularly lucky to do something every day that I love to do. He calls it ‘tap-dancing to work.’
- Living on $6 a day means you have a refrigerator, a TV, a cell phone, your children can go to school. That’s not possible on $1 a day.
- Maintaining a consistent platform also helps improve product support – a significant problem in the software industry.
- Me and my dad are the biggest promoters of an estate tax in the US. It’s not a popular position.
- Measles will always show you if someone isn’t doing a good job on vaccinations. Kids will start dying of measles.
- Microsoft Research has a thing called the Sense Cam that, as you walk around, it’s taking photos all the time. And the software will filter and find the ones that are interesting without having to think, ‘Let’s get out the camera and get that shot.’ You just have that, and software helps you pick what you want.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment