“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
- London is too full of fogs and serious people. Whether the fogs produce the serious people, or whether the serious people produce the fogs, I don’t know.
- Man can believe the impossible, but man can never believe the improbable.
- Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
- Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
- Memory… is the diary that we all carry about with us.
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
- Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.