“Man was made at the end of the week’s work, when God was tired.”
- Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.
- Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it.
- Man is the only animal that blushes – or needs to.
- Man was made at the end of the week’s work, when God was tired.
- Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied.
- Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.
- Martyrdom covers a multitude of sins.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.