“Marriage destroyed my relationship with two wonderful men.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- It’s not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on.
- It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.
- Like any creative human being, I would like a bit more control so that it would be a little easier for me when the director says, ‘One tear, right now,’ that one tear would pop out.
- Marriage destroyed my relationship with two wonderful men.
- Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them.
- Men who think that a woman’s past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak.
- Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Destroyed Quotes (26)
- Marilyn Monroe Quotations (187)
- Marilyn Monroe Quotes (187)
- Marilyn Quotes (191)
- Marriage Quotes (130)
- Men Quotes (673)
- Monroe Quotes (190)
- My Quotes (5831)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Marilyn Monroe (187)
- Quotes by Marilyn Monroe (187)
- Relationship Quotes (136)
- Two Quotes (519)
- With Quotes (4755)
- Wonderful Quotes (160)
- Marriage destroyed my Quotes
- Marriage destroyed my relationship Quotes
- Marriage destroyed my relationship with Quotes
- Marriage destroyed my relationship with two Quotes
- Marriage destroyed my relationship with two wonderful men Quotes
- Marriage destroyed my relationship with two wonderful Quotes
- Marriage destroyed Quotes