“Memory… is the diary that we all carry about with us.”
- Man can believe the impossible, but man can never believe the improbable.
- Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
- Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
- Memory… is the diary that we all carry about with us.
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
- Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed.
- Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.