“Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do.”
- Marriage destroyed my relationship with two wonderful men.
- Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them.
- Men who think that a woman’s past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak.
- Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do.
- My dinners at home are startlingly simple. Every night, I stop at the market near my hotel and pick up a steak, lamb chops or some liver, which I broil in the electric oven in my room. I usually eat four or five raw carrots with my meat, and that is all. I must be part rabbit; I never get bored with raw carrots.
- My public is growing up just as I am. After all, I’m not 19 anymore and if I stick with the sex bit, who will be paying to see me when I’m 50?
- My work is the only ground I’ve ever had to stand on. To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation, but I’m working on the foundation.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.