“Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Memory… is the diary that we all carry about with us.
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
- Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed.
- Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.
- Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.
- Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
- Most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one’s mistakes.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- Excess Quotes (19)
- Fatal Quotes (15)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Like Quotes (3419)
- Moderation is Quotes (2)
- Moderation Quotes (21)
- Nothing Quotes (734)
- Oscar Quotes (242)
- Oscar Wilde Quotations (232)
- Oscar Wilde Quotes (232)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Quotes by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Succeeds Quotes (7)
- Thing Quotes (1286)
- Wilde Quotes (233)
- Moderation is a fatal Quotes
- Moderation is a fatal thing Nothing Quotes
- Moderation is a fatal thing Nothing succeeds like excess Quotes
- Moderation is a fatal thing Nothing succeeds like Quotes
- Moderation is a fatal thing Nothing succeeds Quotes
- Moderation is a fatal thing Quotes
- Moderation is a Quotes