“Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.”
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
- Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed.
- Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.
- Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.
- Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
- Most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one’s mistakes.
- Mr. Henry James writes fiction as if it were a painful duty.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.