“My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn’t stand the sideline.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
- Limits, like fear, is often an illusion.
- My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
- My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn’t stand the sideline.
- My challenge when I came back was to face the young talent, dissect their games, and show them maybe that they needed to learn more about the game than just the money aspect.
- My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’
- My heroes are and were my parents. I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Body Quotes (285)
- But Quotes (5299)
- Could Quotes (818)
- Couldnt Quotes (139)
- Crutches Quotes (3)
- Jordan Quotes (162)
- Michael Jordan Quotations (80)
- Michael Jordan Quotes (80)
- Michael Quotes (132)
- Mind Quotes (483)
- My body Quotes (5)
- My Quotes (5831)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Michael Jordan (80)
- Quotes by Michael Jordan (80)
- Stand Quotes (190)
- The Quotes (20855)
- My body could Quotes
- My body could stand Quotes
- My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldnt Quotes
- My body could stand the crutches but my mind Quotes
- My body could stand the crutches but my Quotes
- My body could stand the crutches but Quotes
- My body could stand the crutches Quotes
- My body could stand the Quotes
- Sideline Quotes