“My experience of malaria was just taking anti-malarials, which give you strange dreams, because I don’t want to get malaria.”
- Money has no utility to me beyond a certain point.
- Most poor people live in the poorest countries.
- Music, even with these dial-up connections you have to the Internet, is very practical to download.
- My experience of malaria was just taking anti-malarials, which give you strange dreams, because I don’t want to get malaria.
- My mom and my dad were both very sociable, meeting lots of interesting people.
- My mom was on the United Way group that decides how to allocate the money and looks at all the different charities and makes the very hard decisions about where that pool of funds is going to go.
- My son likes to go see mines and electric plants, or the Large Hadron Collider, and we’ve had a chance to see a lot of interesting stuff.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.