“My grandpa was in the Navy, but it wasn’t something that was expected or planned for me to do.”
- Juilliard definitely emphasizes the theater. They don’t train – at all really – for film acting. It’s mostly process-oriented, pretty much for the stage.
- Just being in the military, you’re so violent. We got into fights about just random things all the time. I don’t think as aggressively as I did when I was in the Marine Corps.
- Just having the internet is a weird and dangerous thing because people become accustomed to knowing things when they want to know them and not having to work for it. I definitely see the value in not knowing everything and having mystery in life and mystery in people.
- My grandpa was in the Navy, but it wasn’t something that was expected or planned for me to do.
- My only close-to-game-plan is to follow good writing. If the writing is in TV or if it’s in theater or in film, that’s it. It doesn’t really matter what the medium is.
- My plan was to be able to make a living as an actor.
- My wife changes the way that I dress. She makes me dress nicer than I want to dress. I feel like I perpetually dress like a 14-year-old boy, and she makes me stand up straight and wear clean clothes.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.