“My greatest blessing has been the birth of my son. My next greatest blessing has been my ability to turn people into children of mine.”
- Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
- My grandmother took me to church on Sunday all day long, every Sunday into the night. Then Monday evening was the missionary meeting. Tuesday evening was usher board meeting. Wednesday evening was prayer meeting. Thursday evening was visit the sick. Friday evening was choir practice. I mean, and at all those gatherings, we sang.
- My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.
- My greatest blessing has been the birth of my son. My next greatest blessing has been my ability to turn people into children of mine.
- My life has been long, and believing that life loves the liver of it, I have dared to try many things, sometimes trembling, but daring still.
- My life has been one great big joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.