“My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.”
- Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.
- Martyrdom covers a multitude of sins.
- My books are like water; those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
- Name the greatest of all inventors. Accident.
- Necessity is the mother of taking chances.
- Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.