“My wife thinks she’s better than me at puzzles. I haven’t given in on that one yet.”
- My mom and my dad were both very sociable, meeting lots of interesting people.
- My mom was on the United Way group that decides how to allocate the money and looks at all the different charities and makes the very hard decisions about where that pool of funds is going to go.
- My son likes to go see mines and electric plants, or the Large Hadron Collider, and we’ve had a chance to see a lot of interesting stuff.
- My wife thinks she’s better than me at puzzles. I haven’t given in on that one yet.
- Netscape was able to get the government working on its behalf.
- Newspaper readership is still growing in India.
- Nigeria has moved into low-middle-income, but their north is very poor, and the health care systems there have broken down.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment