“Name the greatest of all inventors. Accident.”
- Related Quotes
- Martyrdom covers a multitude of sins.
- My books are like water; those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
- Name the greatest of all inventors. Accident.
- Necessity is the mother of taking chances.
- Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.
- Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Accident Quotes (17)
- All Quotes (3502)
- Greatest Quotes (253)
- Inventors Quotes (4)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Name Quotes (171)
- Of Quotes (15086)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Name the greatest of all inventors Accident Quotes
- Name the greatest of all inventors Quotes
- Name the greatest of all Quotes
- Name the greatest of Quotes
- Name the greatest Quotes
- Name the Quotes