“Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.”
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
- Name the greatest of all inventors. Accident.
- Necessity is the mother of taking chances.
- Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.
- Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
- No sinner is ever saved after the first twenty minutes of a sermon.
- Noise proves nothing. Often a hen who has merely laid an egg cackles as if she laid an asteroid.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.