“Never put your money against Cassius Clay, for you will never have a lucky day.”
- My toughest fight was with my first wife.
- My trainer don’t tell me nothing between rounds. I don’t allow him to. I fight the fight. All I want to know is did I win the round. It’s too late for advice.
- My way of joking is to tell the truth. That’s the funniest joke in the world.
- Never put your money against Cassius Clay, for you will never have a lucky day.
- No boxer in the history of boxing has had Parkinson’s. There’s no injury in my brain that suggests that the illness came from boxing.
- No intelligent black man or black woman in his or her right black mind wants white boys and white girls coming to their homes to marry their black sons and daughters.
- No one knows what to say in the loser’s locker room.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.