“Newspaper readership is still growing in India.”
- My son likes to go see mines and electric plants, or the Large Hadron Collider, and we’ve had a chance to see a lot of interesting stuff.
- My wife thinks she’s better than me at puzzles. I haven’t given in on that one yet.
- Netscape was able to get the government working on its behalf.
- Newspaper readership is still growing in India.
- Nigeria has moved into low-middle-income, but their north is very poor, and the health care systems there have broken down.
- Ninety percent of the cases of polio are in security-vulnerable areas.
- No one person controls Microsoft. The board and the shareholders decide whether they want to have me as CEO.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment