“Next to my husband, and along with Marlon Brando, I think that Yves Montand is the most attractive man I’ve ever met.”
- My public is growing up just as I am. After all, I’m not 19 anymore and if I stick with the sex bit, who will be paying to see me when I’m 50?
- My work is the only ground I’ve ever had to stand on. To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation, but I’m working on the foundation.
- Naturally, there are times when every woman likes to be flattered… to feel she is the most important thing in someone’s world. Only a man can paint this picture.
- Next to my husband, and along with Marlon Brando, I think that Yves Montand is the most attractive man I’ve ever met.
- No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they’re pretty, even if they aren’t.
- Nothing’s ever easy as long as you go on living.
- Of course, it does depend on the people, but sometimes I’m invited places to kind of brighten up a dinner table like a musician who’ll play the piano after dinner, and I know you’re not really invited for yourself. You’re just an ornament.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.