“Ninety percent of the cases of polio are in security-vulnerable areas.”
- Netscape was able to get the government working on its behalf.
- Newspaper readership is still growing in India.
- Nigeria has moved into low-middle-income, but their north is very poor, and the health care systems there have broken down.
- Ninety percent of the cases of polio are in security-vulnerable areas.
- No one person controls Microsoft. The board and the shareholders decide whether they want to have me as CEO.
- Nobody believes in completely unadulterated capitalism.
- Nobody spends any money on smallpox unless they worry about a bio-terrorist recreating it.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment