“No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.”
- Most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one’s mistakes.
- Mr. Henry James writes fiction as if it were a painful duty.
- No better way is there to learn to love Nature than to understand Art. It dignifies every flower of the field. And, the boy who sees the thing of beauty which a bird on the wing becomes when transferred to wood or canvas will probably not throw the customary stone.
- No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.
- No man is rich enough to buy back his past.
- No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly.
- No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.