“No one person controls Microsoft. The board and the shareholders decide whether they want to have me as CEO.”
- Newspaper readership is still growing in India.
- Nigeria has moved into low-middle-income, but their north is very poor, and the health care systems there have broken down.
- Ninety percent of the cases of polio are in security-vulnerable areas.
- No one person controls Microsoft. The board and the shareholders decide whether they want to have me as CEO.
- Nobody believes in completely unadulterated capitalism.
- Nobody spends any money on smallpox unless they worry about a bio-terrorist recreating it.
- Now everyone takes it for granted that you can look up movie reviews, track locations, and order stuff online. I wish there was a way we could take it away from people for a day so they could remember what it was like without it.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment