“Nobody spends any money on smallpox unless they worry about a bio-terrorist recreating it.”
- Ninety percent of the cases of polio are in security-vulnerable areas.
- No one person controls Microsoft. The board and the shareholders decide whether they want to have me as CEO.
- Nobody believes in completely unadulterated capitalism.
- Nobody spends any money on smallpox unless they worry about a bio-terrorist recreating it.
- Now everyone takes it for granted that you can look up movie reviews, track locations, and order stuff online. I wish there was a way we could take it away from people for a day so they could remember what it was like without it.
- Now, we put out a lot of carbon dioxide every year, over 26 billion tons. For each American, it’s about 20 tons. For people in poor countries, it’s less than one ton. It’s an average of about five tons for everyone on the planet. And, somehow, we have to make changes that will bring that down to zero.
- Nuclear energy, in terms of an overall safety record, is better than other energy.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?