“Nonviolence is a good policy when the conditions permit.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- My son has died of AIDS.
- Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another.
- No country can really develop unless its citizens are educated.
- Nonviolence is a good policy when the conditions permit.
- On the first day of school, my teacher, Miss Mdingane, gave each of us an English name and said that from thenceforth that was the name we would answer to in school. This was the custom among Africans in those days and was undoubtedly due to the British bias of our education.
- Only free men can negotiate. A prisoner cannot enter into contracts.
- Our daily deeds as ordinary South Africans must produce an actual South African reality that will reinforce humanity’s belief in justice, strengthen its confidence in the nobility of the human soul, and sustain all our hopes for a glorious life for all.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- Conditions Quotes (40)
- Good Quotes (1641)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Mandela Quotes (110)
- Nelson Mandela Quotations (105)
- Nelson Mandela Quotes (106)
- Nelson Quotes (109)
- Nonviolence is a Quotes (3)
- Nonviolence is Quotes (8)
- Nonviolence Quotes (30)
- Permit Quotes (14)
- Policy Quotes (85)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Nelson Mandela (105)
- Quotes by Nelson Mandela (105)
- The Quotes (20855)
- When Quotes (3781)
- Nonviolence is a good policy Quotes
- Nonviolence is a good policy when Quotes
- Nonviolence is a good policy when the conditions permit Quotes
- Nonviolence is a good policy when the conditions Quotes
- Nonviolence is a good policy when the Quotes
- Nonviolence is a good Quotes