“Nothing has come from this whole ‘peace industry’ except for conferences in five-star hotels and a waste of money.”
- It’s impossible always to be with the majority in coalition government, especially when it’s a very complicated coalition.
- It’s impossible to impose peace, only to create it.
- It’s their choice, the choice of the people of Gaza, to create the real peace or at least to create conditions of coexistence.
- Nothing has come from this whole ‘peace industry’ except for conferences in five-star hotels and a waste of money.
- People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don’t want to hear it.
- Terrorism attacks Jews, but it targets all countries and Western values. Israel is just an hors d’oeuvre.
- The Swedish government needs to understand that relations in the Middle East are more complicated than a piece of furniture from IKEA that you assemble at home.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?