“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
- Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon. Indeed, it is a weapon unique in history, which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it.
- Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon. which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it. It is a sword that heals.
- Nonviolence means avoiding not only external physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate him.
- Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
- One of the greatest casualties of the war in Vietnam is the Great Society… shot down on the battlefield of Vietnam.
- Oppressed people cannot remain oppressed forever. The yearning for freedom eventually manifests itself.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.