“Nothing will work unless you do.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- My mom was a terrible parent of young children. And thank God – I thank God every time I think of it – I was sent to my paternal grandmother. Ah, but my mother was a great parent of a young adult.
- My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors.
- Nothing succeeds like success. Get a little success, and then just get a little more.
- Nothing will work unless you do.
- Of course, there are those critics – New York critics as a rule – who say, ‘Well, has a new book out and of course it’s good but then she’s a natural writer.’ Those are the ones I want to grab by the throat and wrestle to the floor because it takes me forever to get it to sing. I work at the language.
- On Saturday afternoons when all the things are done in the house and there’s no real work to be done, I play Bach and Chopin and turn it up real loudly and get a good bottle of chardonnay and sit out on my deck and look out at the garden.
- Once you appreciate one of your blessings, one of your senses, your sense of hearing, then you begin to respect the sense of seeing and touching and tasting, you learn to respect all the senses.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Angelou Quotes (259)
- Do Quotes (3522)
- Maya Angelou Quotations (258)
- Maya Angelou Quotes (258)
- Maya Quotes (261)
- Nothing Quotes (734)
- Nothing will Quotes (2)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Maya Angelou (258)
- Quotes by Maya Angelou (258)
- Unless Quotes (146)
- Will Quotes (2003)
- Work Quotes (1238)
- You Quotes (6449)
- Nothing will work Quotes
- Nothing will work unless Quotes
- Nothing will work unless you do Quotes
- Nothing will work unless you Quotes