“Now, there are some who would like to rewrite history – revisionist historians is what I like to call them.”
- Look, when you’re the president, there’s all kinds of things said about us. I mean, it’s just the nature of the job.
- Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.
- No one was more shocked or angry than I was when we didn’t find the weapons. I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do.
- Now, there are some who would like to rewrite history – revisionist historians is what I like to call them.
- On September 11 2001, America felt its vulnerability even to threats that gather on the other side of the Earth. We resolved then, and we are resolved today, to confront every threat from any source that could bring sudden terror and suffering to America.
- One of my proudest moments is I didn’t sell my soul for the sake of popularity.
- Only a liberal senator from Massachusetts would say that a 49 percent increase in funding for education was not enough.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.