“On my first album I was wearing a lot of guys pants, baggy clothes and stuff like that. I was 17 and I was a little tomboy. And you would never see me wearing a dress or heels on my first record.”
- Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.
- My songs aren’t bubble gum pop dance songs and I don’t have background dancers on every single song.
- No one really knows what I’m really like, and you won’t unless you spend a day with me, or if you’re my friend. No one ever knows what anyone is really like. Read all the interviews you want on them, it’s just the media talking and you can’t really get to know someone that way, obviously.
- On my first album I was wearing a lot of guys pants, baggy clothes and stuff like that. I was 17 and I was a little tomboy. And you would never see me wearing a dress or heels on my first record.
- People are like, ‘Well, she doesn’t know the Sex Pistols.’ Why would I know that stuff? Look how young I am. That stuff’s old, right?
- The mall tour was right off of my second record, before it came out. It was very different. I did an acoustic performance every day in a different mall! One interesting thing I remember is playing ‘My Happy Ending’ a lot, and that song was so new that I remember getting emotional.
- To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I’m in a good mood – don’t meet me in a bad mood.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?