“One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.”
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Our life of poverty is as necessary as the work itself. Only in heaven will we see how much we owe to the poor for helping us to love God better because of them.
- One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
- Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.