“One of the most striking differences between a cat and a lie is that a cat has only nine lives.”
- Noise proves nothing. Often a hen who has merely laid an egg cackles as if she laid an asteroid.
- Nothing so needs reforming as other people’s habits.
- Often it does seem such a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat.
- One of the most striking differences between a cat and a lie is that a cat has only nine lives.
- Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial ‘we.’
- Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet.
- Optimist: day dreamer more elegantly spelled.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.