“Our nation must come together to unite.”
- One of my proudest moments is I didn’t sell my soul for the sake of popularity.
- Only a liberal senator from Massachusetts would say that a 49 percent increase in funding for education was not enough.
- Our Nation must defend the sanctity of marriage.
- Our nation must come together to unite.
- People forget… that we structured it so that the government, or the people, would be repaid with a really good rate of return. And as it turns out, that aspect of TARP, that’s what happened.
- People make suggestions on what to say all the time. I’ll give you an example; I don’t read what’s handed to me. People say, ‘Here, here’s your speech, or here’s an idea for a speech.’ They’re changed. Trust me.
- Saddam Hussein is a homicidal dictator who is addicted to weapons of mass destruction.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.