“Our Nation must defend the sanctity of marriage.”
- Related Quotes
- On September 11 2001, America felt its vulnerability even to threats that gather on the other side of the Earth. We resolved then, and we are resolved today, to confront every threat from any source that could bring sudden terror and suffering to America.
- One of my proudest moments is I didn’t sell my soul for the sake of popularity.
- Only a liberal senator from Massachusetts would say that a 49 percent increase in funding for education was not enough.
- Our Nation must defend the sanctity of marriage.
- Our nation must come together to unite.
- People forget… that we structured it so that the government, or the people, would be repaid with a really good rate of return. And as it turns out, that aspect of TARP, that’s what happened.
- People make suggestions on what to say all the time. I’ll give you an example; I don’t read what’s handed to me. People say, ‘Here, here’s your speech, or here’s an idea for a speech.’ They’re changed. Trust me.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Bush Quotes (164)
- Defend Quotes (34)
- George Quotes (505)
- George W Bush Quotes (112)
- George W. Bush Quotations (110)
- Marriage Quotes (130)
- Must Quotes (812)
- Nation Quotes (192)
- Of Quotes (15086)
- Our nation must Quotes (2)
- Our nation Quotes (2)
- Our Quotes (1776)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by George W. Bush (110)
- Quotes by George W. Bush (110)
- Sanctity Quotes (4)
- The Quotes (20855)
- W Quotes (124)
- Our Nation must defend Quotes
- Our Nation must defend the Quotes
- Our Nation must defend the sanctity of marriage Quotes
- Our Nation must defend the sanctity of Quotes
- Our Nation must defend the sanctity Quotes