“Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.”
- One of the greatest casualties of the war in Vietnam is the Great Society… shot down on the battlefield of Vietnam.
- Oppressed people cannot remain oppressed forever. The yearning for freedom eventually manifests itself.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.
- Philanthropy is commendable, but it must not cause the philanthropist to overlook the circumstances of economic injustice which make philanthropy necessary.
- Pity may represent little more than the impersonal concern which prompts the mailing of a check, but true sympathy is the personal concern which demands the giving of one’s soul.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.