“Patience is a virtue, albeit a tedious one.”
- People say I shouldn’t frown because it uses more muscles than smiling. Then I point out that Americans need their exercise.
- People in your life will come and go like the ocean tides, but few will leave such an imprint on your soul that it can not be washed away.
- People only think I’m wrong because my path of logic is illogical to every logical person.
- Patience is a virtue, albeit a tedious one.
- Patience is a very tedious virtue.
- Pain is your friend; it lets you know that you’re still alive.
- Pain is temporary. Chicks dig scars. Glory is forever.