“Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.”
- Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet.
- Optimist: day dreamer more elegantly spelled.
- Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
- Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
- Principles have no real force except when one is well-fed.
- Prophesy is a good line of business, but it is full of risks.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.