“Peace begins with a smile.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.
- The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted.
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Our life of poverty is as necessary as the work itself. Only in heaven will we see how much we owe to the poor for helping us to love God better because of them.
- One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- Begins Quotes (48)
- Mother Quotes (350)
- Mother Teresa Quotations (41)
- Mother Teresa Quotes (41)
- Peace Quotes (238)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mother Teresa (41)
- Quotes by Mother Teresa (41)
- Smile Quotes (31)
- Teresa Quotes (43)
- With Quotes (4755)
- Peace begins Quotes
- Peace begins with a Quotes
- Peace begins with a smile Quotes
- Peace begins with Quotes