“People should just buy a CD and rip it. You are legal then.”
- People are using Windows PCs more than they watch TV now.
- People don’t want lots and lots of single purpose devices. They do not want to have to learn how to set up something for photos, another thing for music, another thing for video.
- People everywhere love Windows.
- People should just buy a CD and rip it. You are legal then.
- People want to watch whatever video they want to watch whenever they want to watch. If you provision your Internet infrastructure adequately, you can do that.
- Personally, I’d like to see more of our leaders take a technocratic approach to solving our biggest problems.
- Philanthropy should be taking much bigger risks that business. If these are easy problems, business and government can come in and solve them.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment