“Pessimists are Optimists with experience.”
- Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.
- Perfect paranoia is perfect awareness.
- Perfection is only possible within an imperfect human mold.
- Pessimists are Optimists with experience.
- Pessimists are just realistic optimists.
- Pessimist’s definition of an Optimist: Someone who knows today is so bad, tomorrow has just got to be better.
- People who charge are people we remember for being excellent.