“Philanthropy should be taking much bigger risks that business. If these are easy problems, business and government can come in and solve them.”
- People should just buy a CD and rip it. You are legal then.
- People want to watch whatever video they want to watch whenever they want to watch. If you provision your Internet infrastructure adequately, you can do that.
- Personally, I’d like to see more of our leaders take a technocratic approach to solving our biggest problems.
- Philanthropy should be taking much bigger risks that business. If these are easy problems, business and government can come in and solve them.
- Philanthropy should be voluntary.
- Playing bridge is a pretty old fashioned thing in a way that I really like.
- Polio’s pretty special because once you get an eradication, you no longer have to spend money on it; it’s just there as a gift for the rest of time.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.