“Philanthropy should be taking much bigger risks that business. If these are easy problems, business and government can come in and solve them.”
- People should just buy a CD and rip it. You are legal then.
- People want to watch whatever video they want to watch whenever they want to watch. If you provision your Internet infrastructure adequately, you can do that.
- Personally, I’d like to see more of our leaders take a technocratic approach to solving our biggest problems.
- Philanthropy should be taking much bigger risks that business. If these are easy problems, business and government can come in and solve them.
- Philanthropy should be voluntary.
- Playing bridge is a pretty old fashioned thing in a way that I really like.
- Polio’s pretty special because once you get an eradication, you no longer have to spend money on it; it’s just there as a gift for the rest of time.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment