“Playing bridge is a pretty old fashioned thing in a way that I really like.”
- Personally, I’d like to see more of our leaders take a technocratic approach to solving our biggest problems.
- Philanthropy should be taking much bigger risks that business. If these are easy problems, business and government can come in and solve them.
- Philanthropy should be voluntary.
- Playing bridge is a pretty old fashioned thing in a way that I really like.
- Polio’s pretty special because once you get an eradication, you no longer have to spend money on it; it’s just there as a gift for the rest of time.
- Really advanced civilization is based on advances in energy.
- Research shows that there is only half as much variation in student achievement between schools as there is among classrooms in the same school. If you want your child to get the best education possible, it is actually more important to get him assigned to a great teacher than to a great school.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment