- Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
- Quality Score and Ad Rank are calculated:
- Quality Score on Google search is evaluated
- Quarterbacks can still have good bodies. I’m always conscious of the stereotype. I want to change what people think. There’s a lot more to it than what you see on the field.
- ‘Queen Sugar’ is a drama about family. It’s something that allows us to be ourselves and see the ways that we interact with our own families.
- Question everything, accept nothing.
- Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.
- Question it if it’s free.
- Question: Why are we Masters of our Fate, the captains of our souls? Because we have the power to control our thoughts, our attitudes. That is why many people live in the withering negative world. That is why many people live in the Positive Faith world.
- Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
- Questioning authority is, I think, a great thing to instill in children. I just didn’t have enough of that when I was little.
- Questioning my spiritual life has always been germane to what I was writing. Always. It’s because I’m not quite an atheist and it worries me. There’s that little bit that holds on: ‘Well, I’m almost an atheist. Give me a couple of months.’
- Questions are never indiscreet, answers sometimes are.
- Questions structure and, so, to some extent predetermine answers.
- Quick action in emergencies saves lives, push up to the front of the line.
- Quick condemnation of all that is not ours, of views with which we disagree, of ideas that do not attract us, is the sign of a narrow mind, of an uncultivated intelligence. Bigotry is always ignorant, and the wise boy, who will become the wise man, tries to understand and to see the truth in ideas with which he does not agree.
- Quiet diplomacy is far more effective than public posturing.
- Quite a few people have to believe something is normal before it becomes normal – a sort of ‘voting’ situation. But once the threshold is reached, then everyone demands to do whatever it is.
- Quite frankly, I didn’t become an actor to become a movie star. I have never dreamed about being the most famous person on the planet. I just want to do really good work.
- Quite frankly, I just want to be playing at the highest level of football. That’s the most important thing to me.
- Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.
- Quite simply, federal laws already on the books aimed at stopping the flow of illegal immigration must be enforced. Furthermore, states must be given the resources necessary to confront the problem, which includes strengthening the border patrol.
- Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit; adaptation, even more so.
- Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.
Articles: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Quality is not an act, it is a habit. Quality Score and Ad Rank are calculated: Quality Score on Google search is evaluated...
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment