“Questions are never indiscreet, answers sometimes are.”
- Perhaps one of the most difficult things for us to do is to choose a notable and joyous dress for men. There would be more joy in life if we were to accustom ourselves to use all the beautiful colours we can in fashioning our own clothes.
- Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered. I myself would say that it had merely been detected.
- Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
- Questions are never indiscreet, answers sometimes are.
- Ridicule is the tribute paid to the genius by the mediocrities.
- Romance should never begin with sentiment. It should begin with science and end with a settlement.
- Romantic art deals with the exception and with the individual. Good people, belonging as they do to the normal, and so, commonplace type, are artistically uninteresting.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.