“Reality is a poor substitute for my dreams.”
- Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold–but so does a hard-boiled egg.
- Reality is a crutch for people who can’t handle drugs.
- Reality is for people who can’t handle drugs.
- Reality is a poor substitute for my dreams.
- Realists are just pessimists looking for an excuse for themselves.
- Real programmers don’t comment their code. If it was hard to write it should be hard to understand.
- Reach for the stars, or you’ll never touch the sky.