“Rich countries can afford to overpay for things.”
- Polio’s pretty special because once you get an eradication, you no longer have to spend money on it; it’s just there as a gift for the rest of time.
- Really advanced civilization is based on advances in energy.
- Research shows that there is only half as much variation in student achievement between schools as there is among classrooms in the same school. If you want your child to get the best education possible, it is actually more important to get him assigned to a great teacher than to a great school.
- Rich countries can afford to overpay for things.
- SPAM is taking e-mail, which is a wonderful tool, and exploiting the idea that it’s very inexpensive to send mail.
- Security guys break the Mac every single day. Every single day, they come out with a total exploit; your machine can be taken over totally.
- Security is, I would say, our top priority because for all the exciting things you will be able to do with computers – organizing your lives, staying in touch with people, being creative – if we don’t solve these security problems, then people will hold back.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment