“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
- Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
- People don’t realize what they had till it’s gone. Like President Kennedy, there was no one like him, the Beatles, and my man Elvis Presley. I was the Elvis of boxing.
- Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams – they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do – they all contain truths.
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
- Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.
- Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can’t talk. The man can’t fight. The man needs talking lessons. The man needs boxing lessons. And since he’s gonna fight me, he needs falling lessons.
- Superman don’t need no seat belt.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.